Friday, August 04, 2006

Boring pictures, take a snooze...

Oh joy oh joy, the browser is working and I can bore the world with vacation pictures! I'm so happy I could just wee!!! The kids are back from Camp Winthers today, and are totally cooked, done and partially digested... my daughter took a shower, put on her jammies (at five o'clock) and said "No." Without discussion when asked if she wanted to go out to Red Robin. My son has gained ten pounds in trail dirt and I'm so happy they're doing their own laundry these days because camp laundry has a life--including altered molecular structure and incipient intelligence--all it's own. They spawned that laundry and allowed it roam in feral clots throughout their luggage, and it's their job to tame it, the end. That being said, enjoy my blurry vacation pictures!

This is Bryar Coustou--she's wearing jeans and a sweatshirt under that drysuit...she says she felt like a weeble-wobble.





Here we have Bryar and Kewyn, checking out fish with much wonder...Kewyn kept screaming "Dory!" (from FINDING NEMO) and apparently his voice got intense enough to scare the crap out of some poor older woman who thought he was being poked with pins. This was before he disappeared and scared the crap out of us.













This is Trystan, chasing Kewyn, who is chasing pigeons. Dad and I are laughing our hefty asses off.



And this is tiny sister, modeling the hat I finished on the trip...that's Debbie Bliss Baby Cashmerino... that stuff is like angel tears it's so soft... she's looking very angelic herself...


ANd my browser just quit...too bad, because I was trying to upload a picture of the Beloved Spouse (I shall call him Mate and I will love him and kiss him and buy him T-shirts and underwear and he will love me and be mine) in which he looks very handsome, dashing, and Byronic... I love showing him off, because we don't look like we match very well, and I like the idea of people looking at us and wondering how I ever landed a dish like that...

But more photos later, when my browser is back online (crossed fingers here!) and I promised funny and inspirational school stories--don't worry, I'm going to dedicate a post to those, I still need to remember why I love what I do...blog y'all later:-)

2 comments:

roxie said...

The pictures are not at all boring! and the cashmerino hat is toooo precious! Does it have garter stitch extensions on those flopsie ears?

Yeah So said...

Looks like a fun time was had by all. Man, do I need a vacation.